BHHS Fox and Roach, Wayne and Devon
41 Years Active in Real Estate
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
- 16 years on the Methacton School Board; 12 years as President
- Worked my way up the chairs of the Main Line Board of REALTORS®
- 6 years on the Suburban West REALTORS® Association Board of Directors
- 2 years on Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Board of Directors
- Presently a Director at PAR and Tri-County
- 36 years as a real estate manager
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
- Active participating role as a board member, not just attending
- Very willing to work on task forces where needed
- Finance committee to approve checks
- Involved in promoting RPAC
- Instrumental in suggesting easy payment system for major donors to RPAC
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
Training, workshops, networking and overall professionalism
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
Agents not seeing the benefits of association involvement. Agents only taking minimum training necessary to renew licensing and not willing to seek out more beneficial training. Innovative cost savings like our cooperation with Bright and SRA.
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
Ethics, education and networking, reaching out to be more inclusive of agents that do not see the benefit of being involved.
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
I feel a personal responsibility to share the knowledge and experience I have gained throughout the years with agents as much as possible. I feel very strongly in and proud of the outstanding reputation of our board and the commitment of professionalism we have toward our industry and wish to continue this. I feel Real Estate has been very good to me throughout the years and I feel a continued responsibility to give back.