Long & Foster, Media
25 Years Active in Real Estate
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
- Past director at Suburban West Association of REALTORS®
- Current Director at Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® and PAR
- Past member of the Grievance Committee
- Past member of the Leadership Committee
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
Collaborative discussions and decisions to help us do even better achieving our mission statement goals: delivery superior service to the public; maximize their income; and grow to meet the needs for the future.
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
- Education opportunities
- Digital tools (zipForms, Docusign, Forewarn)
- Professional Development
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
- Helping our members navigate through the changing market
- Providing resources and education to bridge the gap of the Diversity and Inclusion issues in housing
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
- Professionalism in our business
- Opportunities in personal growth for our members
- Increasing the level of member participation
- Embracing Diversity and providing opportunities for all our members
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
I feel honored to be part of such a great organization. I always leave Tri-County feeling good about the vision that our great organization has to meet the future needs of our members. I look forward to continuing to represent our members by being a voice in this proactive role.