Keller Williams, Exton
37 Years Active in Real Estate
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
- Board of Directors at Chester County Association of REALTORS® for 10 years; President of CCAR in 1996.
- On Merger Task Force for Chester County and Delaware Valley AOR to form Suburban West Association of REALTORS®
- On Board of Directors at Suburban West for several years and Chairman of the Board in 20`15
- On the Merger Task Force between Suburban West and Montgomery County Association of REALTORS® to form Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® and currently on the Board of Directors of Tri-County
- Was a member of TREND MLS Board of Directors and member (until 2021) of Bright MLS Board of Directors
- Currently (since 2014) Broker of Record of Keller Williams Exton office, which is one of the largest offices in Chester County of about 260 agents
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
Standard Forms first and foremost, electronic lockbox, FOREWARN
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
- computerization and advances continue to be the most important and fast-paced so we need to keep our members updated on the best APPS, etc.
- Education to continue to have members access to all of the most recent trends and what’s coming in from NAR and PAR
- Continue to be a large representative at both PAR and NAR
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
- Professionalism by members
- Education availability to all members, no matter the size of their brokerage
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
I would like to continue my service to Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® in whatever capacity that I can. I think I bring a sense of “history” to what has happened in the past and where we come from. I look forward to continuing to be a voice of experience to the new members as they come on board and advance their careers. To make sure that Tri-County continues to have a strong voice with PAR and Bright MLS to make sure our members wants and needs are addressed.