2022 Annual Membership Meeting (@ Springfield Country Club)
Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® will host its 2022 Annual Membership Meeting, live in-person at the Springfield Country Club on October 6th!
The Association will welcome Jared James, one of the most followed people in real estate, including his popular podcast “Today with Jared James.” Jared doesn’t just talk about how to succeed in real estate … in his previous career as a REALTOR® he built one of the largest and fastest growing teams in the US and earned a spot in REALTOR® Magazine’s elusive 30 under 30. Come ready to learn new strategies, take notes, have fun and leave motivated as Jared speaks on “How to Become Undisruptible and Dominate in Your Local Marketplace.”
In addition to Jared’s presentation, the event will feature a plated lunch and short Association business meeting. The Annual Meeting will also highlight:
- an Affiliate Expo
- Induction ceremony of the 2022 REALTOR® Emeritus class
- Recognition ceremony of the 2022 Leadership Development Program graduates
- Recognition ceremony of Tri-County members who have achieved the Gold or Diamond levels of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Matters: Call to Action
- The last chance to vote for the 2023 Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Board of Directors candidates
- RPAC and Suburban REALTORS® Alliance table that includes a chance to win an Amazon gift card (drawing that day) and a two-year lease on a Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 through the RPAC Sweepstakes
- Networking with local REALTOR® and Affiliate members
Don’t miss this premier membership event on October 6th in Springfield. Register today as tickets are sure to sell out!
October 6th; 11:30am-2:00pm
- 11:30am-12:30pm – Registration and Affiliate Expo
- 12:30pm-2:00pm – Plated Luncheon, Association Business Meeting and Keynote Presentation
**Registration dead line is Monday, October 3rd at 12:00pm
Springfield Country Club
400 W. Sproul Road
Springfield, PA 19064
$30.00 – Tri-County Suburban Realtors® Member Fee
$45.00 – Non-Member Fee
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Meetings”).
The deadline to receive a refund for your registration is Monday, October 3rd at 12:00pm. Requests must be made in writing to the Association’s bookkeeper, Cathy DiMarco via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member to member transfers are permitted but must also be made in writing