Making Sense of the Seller’s Property Disclosure | Haverford Community Recreation and Environmental Center, Haverford
NOTE: As of January 14, 2022, all attendees must wear a mask to attend the class.
Students taking this course will leave with an understanding of the importance of:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure
- What the legal requirements are
- How to make sure the consumer–both seller and buyer
- Understand the requirements of the form
- A real estate licensee’s responsibility to the consumer.
February 4th; 1:30pm-5:00pm
Haverford Community Recreation & Environmental Center
9000 Parkview Drive
Haverford, PA 19041
$45.00 (FREE for MCE Season Pass holders)
3.5 hours PA 20-22 Real Estate license renewal (Elective)
3 hours PA Substantive Legal Education credits
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes”) or call the Association of REALTORS® School at 610-560-4900.