Philadelphia Regional Commercial Real Estate Education Summit | Penn State Great Valley, Malvern
Are you looking for an event that:
- Features a top-tier national commercial real estate speaker?
- Provides a combined total of 7 hours of continuing education for PA license renewal?
- And a unique IN-PERSON networking opportunity with over 100 commercial practitioners?
If the answer is yes to any or all of these questions, the inaugural Philadelphia Regional CRE Education Summit is for you. Jointly hosted by the CII Council, CCIM PA-NJ-DE Chapter and the Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Commercial Chapter, the Summit will feature:
- The 3.5-hour morning continuing education class titled “Conducting and Incorporating a Client Needs Analysis into a Successful Commercial Real Estate Transaction” features Mike Lipsey, nationally and internationally recognized as the leader in training and consulting for the commercial real estate industry.
- The 3.5-hour afternoon continuing education class titled “Diversity, Fair Housing and Inclusion” (featuring instructor Richard Strahm) will satisfy the required 3.5 hour topic needed for 20-22 PA license renewal.
- Continental breakfast and a boxed lunch
Both courses are offered through the Association of REALTORS® School and will be hosted at the state-of-the-art Penn State Great Valley Conference Center in their stadium-style Musser Auditorium. The breakfast and lunch will be available on the premise.
After the program, unwind and network at the Education Summit Happy Hour. It will be held immediately following the afternoon class at the newest Chickie’s and Pete’s, directly across from Penn State. Enjoy free appetizers, drink specials and ample time for networking!
April 8, 2022; 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m.: Registration/Coffee/Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m.: Conducting and Incorporating a Client Needs Analysis into a Successful Commercial Real Estate Transaction class with Mike Lipsey
- 12:00 p.m.: Boxed Lunch
- 1:00 p.m.: Diversity, Fair Housing and Inclusion class with Richard Strahm
- 4:30 p.m.: **OPTIONAL** Education Summit Happy Hour (across the street at Chickie’s and Pete’s, Malvern)
Penn State Great Valley Conference Center
30 E Swedesford Rd
Malvern, PA 19355
Full Day Option (includes breakfast, AM class, lunch, PM class, happy hour)
$100 for Members (TCSR Commercial Chapter, CII-Council, CCIM PA-NJ-DE Chapter)
$125 for Non-members
Morning-only Option (includes breakfast, AM class and lunch)
$75 for Members (TCSR Commercial Chapter, CII-Council, CCIM PA-NJ-DE Chapter)
$85 for Non-members
Mike Lipsey (AM class)
Richard Strahm (PM class)
Conducting and Incorporating a Client Needs Analysis into a Successful Commercial Real Estate Transaction
3.5 hours PA 20-22 Real Estate license renewal (Elective)
Diversity, Fair Housing and Inclusion
3.5 hours PA 20-22 Real Estate license renewal (Required)
3 hours PA Substantive Legal Education credits
Brandywine Realty Trust
Kershner Office Furniture
Click here to register – once logged in scroll over “Events” and then click on “Upcoming Meetings”
**NOTE: If you do not have Tri-County membership but belong to CII-Council or CCIM PA-NJ-DE Chapter, please click the link of the respective organization to register online through their system. Member of multiple sponsoring organizations (i.e. TCSR Commercial Chapter AND CII-Council)? Choose your preferred registration.