Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR)
For many real estate professionals, short sales and foreclosures are the new “traditional” real estate transaction. Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales, as well as help buyers, pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market—they are critical.
And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, agents with the proper tools and training can use these specialty areas to build their business for the long term. The course enables students to:
- Differentiate between short sales and foreclosures
- Explain the process of a successful short sale transaction
- Identify the components of a short sale package,
- Understand the processes and procedures of foreclosure
- Guide clients who want to purchase a short sale or foreclosed properties
- Counsel buyers on how to prevent short sales and foreclosures.
August 18th; 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Association of REALTORS® School
1 Country View Road, Suite 101
Malvern, PA 19355
7 hours Pennsylvania 2022-2024 Continuing Education
7 hours New Jersey (Elective)
6 Legal Credits (Substantive)
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes”) or call the Association of REALTORS® School at 610-560-4900.