Up in Smoke: Cannabis and Real Estate | Virtual Livestream via Zoom
With over half of all states decriminalizing cannabis, the cannabis industry and its real estate needs are growing – leaving agents and clients in a risky position. This webinar examines the potential pitfalls and associated risk reduction techniques for real estate professionals. Topics include:
- Controlled Substance Act vs. State Law
- Federal Agency Guidance vs. Law
- “Illegality Defense” & Contract Voiding
- 3 Financial Institution Questions
- Zoning Regulations & Unit Developments
- 5 Lease Clauses
- Insurance Provider Questions
- Reasonable Accommodation Requests
- Risk Management Protocols
March 23, 2022; 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Virtual Livestream via Zoom
FREE for Tri-County Suburban Members
Trista Curzydlo, Esq.
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Meetings”) or call Tri-County Suburban at 610-560-4800.
NOTE: Registrants will receive a confirmation email immediately upon registering. The Zoom link will be sent in a separate email closer to the event with reminders also sent 1-day and 1-hour before the program.
Related LinksAssociation Calendar