Working With and Marketing To Todays Hyper Connected Consumer | Association of REALTORS® School, Malvern
Objectives/Direct Learning Objectives:
- Identify how access to information & technology has affected the role of today’s real estate practitioners & consumers
- Relate how technology has affected the role, behaviors & expectations of today’s real estate consumers
- Relate how technology has affected the role of today’s REALTOR and identify what changes are necessary
- Identify how to build an online presence that is consumer-focused & how to incorporate it into your marketing efforts.
- Identify the right tools to run your business & work with consumers in the most cost & time-efficient manner.
- Identify new techniques being used to improve the performance of traditional marketing tools including direct mail, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Understand the growth & importance of video & how to leverage it in your marketing system.
- Understand the growth & importance of Social Media on the real estate industry
- Identify the right organizational tools & skills needed to efficiently set up & run your social media presence(s) and develop & implement your personal social media strategy.
- Learn the benefits, strengths & weaknesses of each major Social Media site (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogging, etc.) so that they can identify which one(s) are right for their business & the kind of client they are trying to reach
April 7th; 1:30pm-5:00pm
Association of REALTORS® School
1 Country View Road, Suite 101
Malvern, PA 19355
3.5 hours PA 20-22 Real Estate license renewal
3 hours PA Substantive Legal Education credits
Craig Grant, RETI, CEO
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes”) or call the Association of REALTORS® School at 610-560-4900.