Aaron Gray, Sr.
Century 21 Advantage Gold, Elkins Park
8 Years of REALTOR® Membership
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
- I currently serve on the board of directors for Bethel Deliverance International Church.
- I owned and operated Accent Cleaning Company for 10 years where I directly led a workforce of employees and contractors.
- I served as a Senior Shift Manager for Housekeeping services at the University of Pennsylvania for 3 years.
- I serve a senior agent with my brokerage where I assist other agents in their career development.
- I provide guidance, support, and training for a social media group of 4000+ Century 21 licensees around the world.
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
I hope to bring my voice, experience, and perspective as an African American male to the Board. I would also like to play a major role in our video and educational efforts as well and assist with membership engagement.
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
The educational resources have been the most beneficial to me. They have helped me to become more knowledgeable, thus enhancing my ability to advise and advocate for my clients. They have also helped me to be a valuable resource to other licensees, helping enhance our industry as a whole.
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
I believe the following trends will affect our industry in the coming years:
- Interest rates
- Lack of attainable housing
- Discriminatory practices providing barriers to fair housing for people of color
- Shortage of property inventory
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
Education is always at the top of my list. In an everchanging industry we must never rest on our laurels, but rather we must seize every opportunity to grow and expand the knowledge and professionalism of our membership.
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
I am interested in being considered as a Director nominee because I have a lot to offer our Association. I am passionate about education, training, fair housing, and advocacy for REALTORS® and property owners. I believe I bring a unique perspective that is currently absent from our board.