Free and Friendly Tech Support for You!
Call: (800) 897-0873
The Tech Helpline is a member benefit offering support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices. Contact their analysts via phone, e-mail, or online chat six days a week (Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time).
Why use the Tech Helpline?
- Save Money – No need for an expensive tech support provider with this free member benefit.
- Maximize Your Time – The Tech Helpline will troubleshoot your problems and offer solutions. With your permission they can connect remotely to your computer and fix it for you.
- Optimize Productivity – The Tech Helpline can assist you in setting up your devices for optimized performance and advise you on hardware and software purchases.
What Does the Tech Helpline Cover?
- Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software
- Recommendations for upgrades and updates
- Troubleshooting network issues
- And more!
For a complete list of hardware and software supported provided by the Tech Helpline, click here.
NOTE: The Tech Helpline does NOT provide support on the following:
Contact Information and Support
- Call 800-897-0873
- Analysts are also available via chat support or email
- Support is available Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Assistance in English or Spanish
NOTE: You will need to provide your NRDS number when contacting the Tech Helpline. Don’t remember your NRDS number? Click here or call Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® at 610-560-4800