The Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® “Making a Difference” Community Service Awards recognizes active REALTOR® members who are making an extraordinary impact on their community through volunteer work. Winners will be selected by association leadership. These winners will receive grants ranging from $10,000 to $1,500 for their charity and be recognized at an Association event.
Rules and Eligibility
- Nominees must be an active Primary or Secondary REALTOR® member of Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® in good standing.
- Nominees should have made a significant impact as a volunteer for a nonprofit organization. Eligible activities are not limited to real estate or housing issues and may include volunteer work done overseas.
- Grants must be issued to a US 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- Nominees will be judged primarily on the level and impact of personal contribution. Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials or other resources will be considered by the task force as well.
- The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not Association or company-wide efforts. However, if an individual can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a group effort, he or she is eligible.
- If the achievements of two people (such as a married couple or co-founders) of an organization absolutely cannot be separated, they can enter as a pair and their entry will be considered as one.
- Nominees must be able to document the results of their individual involvement through published reports and/or written testimonials from the organization they served or the people they helped.
- REALTORS® may nominate themselves or may be nominated by someone else.
- Some portion of the nominee’s work must have taken place within the following time period: September 30, 2022 – September 30, 2023
Applications for 2023 are now closed!
For questions please contact Lauren Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.