If you are not a real estate licensee but work in a profession related to the industry, Affiliate Membership in Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® can benefit your business and career.
Affiliate members are afforded many of the same benefits of membership that REALTORS® receive and they too can reap a competitive advantage by belonging to the largest local REALTOR® organization in Pennsylvania featuring over 8,500 REALTOR® members.
Requirements for Becoming an Affiliate Member
Prior to accessing and completing the application for membership, please keep in mind the following requirements:
- You and/or your company must belong to another governing body (professional association, trade association, chamber of commerce, etc.)
- Affiliate membership is individually based and that only the member (not the company or its other employees) are afforded the benefits of membership.
- If there is an additional primary Affiliate member in your office, then you have the option of joining as a Secondary Affiliate member.
Affiliate Membership Application
Affiliate Membership Application – Note that this application is used for either primary or secondary affiliate applicants.
- If you are the primary individual joining on behalf of your company at your specific office location, please identify as Primary Affiliate on the application.
- If you are an individual who is employed by an office that has a primary Affiliate member(s), please identify as Secondary Affiliate on the application.
To learn more about Affiliate membership, please contact Kristin Tornetta at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.