The Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Leadership Development Program’s (LDP) objective is to empower our members to maximize their leadership potential applicable to all levels of the individual’s life – professional, personal and Association related and to encourage those individuals to participate in REALTOR® leadership roles.
The 2023 curriculum will feature the following workshops:
- The Five Dysfunctions of Working With Others
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Effectiveness
- A Seat at the Table: The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion
- Effective Negotiating Skills in Today’s Ever-Changing Real Estate Landscape
- No-Panic Presentation Skills: How to Speak Confidently and Compellingly Anytime, Anywhere
After graduating from the program, students will be recognized in front of their peers at the Annual Membership Meeting and presented with a diploma and a certificate to the Association of REALTORS® School to further their real estate education.
Graduates from the previous classes praise the program. They indicate they have moved forward in their business and in roles both professional and personal.
- REALTOR® Member – 2023 Leadership Development Program Application
- Affiliate Member – 2023 Leadership Development Program Application
Applications will be reviewed and participants will be selected by the Association’s leadership and will be selected on their own merits based on this application. Application forms should include as much information as possible. Optional materials to support your application may be submitted. Deadline for application submissions is April 30th, 2023.
Questions? Contact Kristin Tornetta at email@example.com.