The Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Leadership Development Program’s (LDP) objective is to empower our members to maximize their leadership potential applicable to all levels of the individual’s life – professional, personal and Association related and to encourage those individuals to participate in REALTOR® leadership roles.
The 2022 Leadership Development curriculum was held in-person in the Boardroom in June and July and featured the following seminars:
- The Five Dysfunctions of Working With Others
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Effectiveness
- A Seat at the Table: The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion
- Effective Negotiating Skills in Today’s Ever-Changing Real Estate Landscape
- No-Panic Presentation Skills: How to Speak Confidently and Compellingly Anytime, Anywhere
Graduates from the previous seven sessions praise the program. They indicate they have moved forward in their business and in roles both professional AND personal.
After graduating from the program, students will be recognized in front of their peers at the Annual Membership Meeting and presented with a diploma and a certificate to the Association of REALTORS® School to further their real estate education.
Applications are closed for 2022. Applications for 2023 will open in April 2023. Applications will be reviewed and participants will be selected by the Association’s leadership and will be selected on their own merits based on the submitted application and letters of recommendation.
Contact Kristin Tornetta at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit your application.