REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR) is NAR’s exclusive online real estate database and a free benefit to REALTORS®. A robust national database of every parcel of property in the United States, RPR empowers REALTORS® to provide detailed accurate information to their clients and customers.
**NOTE: RPR does not replace Bright MLS but rather provides additional tools. RPR is not a national MLS, and will carry no offers of cooperation and compensation.
Activating Your FREE Account
Set up your account by following these easy steps:
- Go to the RPR Website
- Under the login information, click on the link “Create Account”
- Use your individual NRDS Number (contact Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® at 610-560-4800 for your NRDS number or click here to look it up on NAR’s website)
- Use your individual Bright MLS ID Number – access your Bright MLS account and search for your name in the directory for your Bright MLS ID number
- Follow the rest of the instructions to set up your account
If you have any difficulties with your NRDS or Bright ID during the setup, please email Steve Farace at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.
Benefits of RPR
Why use RPR to enhance your business? You can:
- Provide detailed historical and current views of properties to clients, utilizing RPR’s robust collection of data.
- Leverage accurate and advanced search tools to more accurately and speedily serve your client.
- Conduct nationwide property searches and provide clients with market-to-market comparisons of each property listing.
- Differentiate yourself from real estate licensees with REALTOR®-only access to tools and services to best serve your client.
- Generate and customize demographic reports and market analyses for listing presentations.
Training Materials and Resources
Access the following tools and resources to help you get started using RPR today:
- Webinar Recording: RPR – Refreshed, Redesigned and Rebuilt for REALTORS®
- RPR Training
- RPR Residential Resources
- RPR Commercial Resources
Offices can also request RPR training as part of Tri-County Suburban’s Office Education Program. Contact Steve Farace at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-560-4800.