The Association makes available to its members the option of subscribing to the Supra® eKey service and purchasing electronic lockboxes (iBoxes) for use on listings. The Association strongly believes that this system is the most secure way of granting members entry into properties. Now more cost-effective and convenient to use, only REALTORS® and Affiliate members are permitted to utilize the Supra® eKey service and iBoxes.
Members interested in using the Supra® eKey service and iBoxes are required to call or make a virtual appointment to obtain their key (eKey service) or electronic lockbox (iBox).
NOTE: Members are not required to use the Supra® eKey or lockboxes in their business. Please note sharing of the Supra® eKey is prohibited as noted in the Supra® eKey agreement.
Click Here to Make a Virtual eKEY Appointment
View Instruction Video on how to “Obtain Key”
Supra® eKey gives agents accurate, timely access, and management for leads, listing, and property access. The Supra® eKey is compatible with Android and iPhone. The newest version of the Supra® eKey app requires an Apple® iOS 12 or greater or an Android™ OS 8 or greater.
- One-time Activation Fee – $50.00
- Basic Service – $13.44 a month*
- Professional Service – $23.17 a month*
*Supra® will make an automatic debit withdrawal from your account on the 21st of each month. Note that the activation fee and a prorated monthly fee are charged upon initiating the eKey service.
Electronic iBox BT LE Lockboxes
The Supra® Electronic iBox BT LE is the device that is placed on properties in order to secure access to the keypad of the house. Lockboxes can only be accessed through the use of a Supra® eKey. Please note that only REALTORS® who have subscribed to the Supra® eKEY through Tri-County Suburban are eligible to purchase lockboxes:
- One-time Purchase -$116.60 (includes tax)
Support and Resources
Require support outside of Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® operating hours? Please contact Supra® technical and billing support directly at 877-699-6787. Support is available 8 am to 10 pm daily, seven days a week. The following resources can also provide assistance:
- eKEY – Locating eKEY Serial Number *NEW*
- eKEY – Programming Lockboxes
- eKEY – Authorize eKEY App
- eKEY – Assign a Listing to a Keybox
- eKEY – Showing Notifications (enable and view)
- eKEY – Showing Notifications (location services)
- eKEY – Changing Shackle Code
- eKEY – No Cell Service
- eKEY – Agent Alert
- eKEY – Edit Keybox Data
- eKEY – Obtain Key & Open Shackle
- eKEY – Keyboxes 101
- eKEY – Payment Management (keyholders pay Supra)
- eKEY – Call-Before-Showing (CBS) Codes
- eKEY – One-Day PIN Code (members eKEY)Supra System – New Member Orientation
- Opening a Key Container with the Supra eKEY App
- Using the Apple Watch with the Supra eKEY App
- Create Real-Time Showing Notes
- Supra Home Tour – Agent Information
- Supra Home Tour – Buyer Information
- View Instructional Video on how to “Obtain Key”
- New Phone? Need an Authorization Code on the weekend? Click Here📍 to get it!
- Guide – Supra® eKEY App QuickStart
- Guide – Supra® Bluetooth® iBox Keyboxes
- Additional Supra® User Manuals
Additional questions or interest in obtaining a Supra® eKey or electronic iBox, please contact Tina Lavelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Gallagher at email@example.com.