The Voice of Commercial Real Estate in the Delaware Valley
The Commercial Chapter of Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® unites members who are actively engaged in the listing, selling, leasing and appraising of commercial real estate. Chapter members have access to unique benefits and services to enhance their business and distinct networking opportunities to grow your contact base.
The Commercial Chapter combines the existing value-added benefits of Tri-County Suburban membership with services dedicated to the commercial practitioner, including:
- Accredited education and FREE seminars on the latest issues impacting commercial real estate
- Access to commercial services on the REALTORS Property Resource (RPR)
- Monitoring and reporting of legislative issues impacting commercial real estate
- Access to a Joint Commercial Organization Event Calendar to stay apprised of events happening throughout the region
- Representation on the Association’s Board of Directors reserved for a Commercial REALTOR®
Additionally, you’ll have access to all the Suburban West benefits, including:
- Online tools (Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm Edition), DocuSign, FOREWARN)
- Dedicated and free tech support from the Tech Helpline
- Professionalism and legal expertise
- Networking opportunities with over 8,500 members
In addition to these services, maintaining your REALTOR® membership continues to give you access to important services from the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® (PAR Legal Hotline) and the National Association of REALTORS®.
How to Join
Not a Tri-County Suburban REALTOR member? As a commercial REALTOR®, you would enjoy the value of Suburban West REALTOR® membership and the unique benefits of the Commercial Chapter at no additional cost beyond the annual membership dues. Click here to access the REALTOR member application.
Already a Tri-County Suburban REALTOR member who has a majority of their business in commercial real estate? If so, membership in the Commercial Chapter could be for you. Click here to access the application for FREE membership in Suburban West’s Commercial Chapter.
For more information on joining the Commercial Chapter, please contact Steve Farace at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.