The Voice of Commercial Real Estate in the Greater Philadelphia Region
The Commercial Chapter of Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® unites members who are actively engaged in the listing, selling, leasing, and appraising of commercial real estate. Chapter members have access to unique benefits and services to enhance their business and distinct networking opportunities to grow their contact base.
The Commercial Chapter combines the existing value-added benefits of Tri-County Suburban membership with services dedicated to the commercial practitioner, including:
- Accredited education and EXCLUSIVE FREE/Discounted seminars on the latest issues impacting commercial real estate
- Commercial standard forms from the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
- Networking opportunities at social events and the monthly Commercial Industrial Marketing Exchange
- EXCLUSIVE placement of Crexi listings on a dedicated Commercial Real Estate Listings web page on Tri-County’s site
- EXCLUSIVE Subscription discount on the Philadelphia Business Journal
- Access to commercial services on the REALTORS Property Resource (RPR)
- Monitoring and reporting of legislative issues impacting commercial real estate
- Access to a Joint Commercial Organization Event Calendar to stay apprised of events happening throughout the region
- Representation on the Association’s Board of Directors reserved for a Commercial REALTOR®
How to Join
Not a Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® member? As a commercial REALTOR®, you would enjoy the value of Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® membership and the unique benefits of the Commercial Chapter. Click here to access the REALTOR® member application. Once you’ve joined Tri-County, see the information below for joining the Commercial Chapter.
Already a Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® member who has a majority of their business in commercial real estate? If so, membership in the Commercial Chapter could be for you. Click here to access the application for membership in Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Commercial Chapter. Chapter membership is $25 annually to help support and grow the unique Commercial Chapter benefits and services.
NAR/Commercial Affiliate Organizations
The Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Chapter is proud to have close working relationships with the local chapters of NAR’s Commercial Affiliate Organizations and counts many of their members amongst the Chapter. Click the links below to find out more about these organizations and the commercial benefits and resources offered directly by NAR:
- CCIM PA/NJ/DE Chapter
- SIOR Philadelphia Chapter
- IREM Delaware Valley Chapter
- CRE Delaware Valley Chapter
- NAR Commercial
- NAR Commercial Advocacy/Legislation
- NAR Commercial Education
- NAR Commercial Research
- NAR Commercial Institutes, Societies and Councils
- NAR Commercial Data and Listing Resources
Interested in earning a commercial designation? Check out the education opportunities from Commercial Insitutes, Societies and Councils:
For more information on joining the Commercial Chapter, please contact Mike Carlin at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.