Not sure what you’ve invested this year? Access My Portal and once logged in, click on “Contribute”.
The REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) is what stands between you and the constant threats to your business – a sales tax on your commission, higher taxes on your business and increasing the Real Estate Taxes.
Throughout the year, members are encouraged to make a voluntary financial contribution that is truly an investment in the future of the industry. 100% of your contribution is used to elect pro-REALTOR® candidates, regardless of party affiliation.
Click here to access the list of 2022 Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® RPAC investors.
Click here to learn about RPAC Major Investors.
The following are the latest legislative victories that your RPAC investment has had a vital role in helping both REALTORS® and homeowners.
- Provided support to local candidates in Delaware, Chester and Montgomery counties.
- Lobbied against an increase to the local portion of the real estate transfer tax in Upper Providence, Delaware County
- Supporting the implementation of housing elements within Chester County’s plan for growth, Landscapes II
- Helped pass the Municipal Code and Ordinance Act to better protect home sellers and buyers from overzealous municipal code inspectors at the time of resale
- Opposing repeated calls to tax services, including real estate commissions
- Opposing real estate transfer tax increase
- Protecting affordable, safe financing for American families by supporting legislation that would strengthen the FHA mortgage insurance program, make permanent the higher FHA loan limits and exercise caution before considering additional proposals that may have a profound adverse impact on FHA programs that serve such a critical role for our nation’s families
- Increasing the political and grassroots power of REALTORS®
- Keeping nationally chartered banks out of the Real Estate brokerage business
If you have questions about RPAC or are interested in making your investment, please contact Mike Carlin at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.
Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. The National Association of REALTORS® and its state and local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed or a decision not to contribute. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Your contribution is split between National RPAC and the State PAC in your state. Contact your State Association or PAC for information about the percentages of your contribution provided to National RPAC and to the State PAC. The National RPAC portion is used to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. 30116.