BHHS Fox and Roach, Wayne-Devon
18 Years of REALTOR® Membership
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
In college at West Chester University, I participated in several organizations in leadership roles. Post college, I volunteered for several organizations in the Tampa Bay Area when I lived in Florida. I volunteer presently with Kids Against Hunger United which was founded by another Tri-County Suburban Realtor. Kids Against Hunger serves individuals and families via their local food pantry as well as packaging meals for other food pantries locally, and nationally, as well as occasionally delivering food to communities in need internationally.
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
- Raising REALTORS® visibility via community outreach projects within our Tri-County Suburban communities.
- Further identifying how we can share our real estate expertise to include working with local housing authorities and nonprofit housing groups to lend our expertise to increase homeownership within our communities.
- If elected to serve you on the board, I will bring my experience and skills of bringing people together to accomplish our desired goals.
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
I feel the RPR (Realtors Property Resource), the Suburban Realtors Alliance, and the FOREWARN app as well as the educational offerings by our association have provided the most value to by business. I also find value in the PAR legal hotline. As a graduate of the 2022 Tri-County Suburban Leadership Program, I encourage all members to consider applying to the Leadership Development Program. I would be happy to share my LDP experience with any member interested in the LDP program next year.
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
Participation. I think as more agents become more independent by working remotely, they may need to receive more communications and have more events to connect, learn, and socialize with agents of all ages. The professional opportunities that our association offers via educational opportunities are always valued and will need to continue to evolve to meet the needs of our members.
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
- Community outreach opportunities
- Encourage the benefits of educational opportunities, not just continuing education for a license renewal.
- Support of Triple Play in AC. Triple Play is a very well-run and informative event where you can also take classes.
- Identify future prospective REALTORS® and offer education support to encourage them to become a REALTOR®. Diverse outreach.
- Continued support of agents in their business as well as personal lives…I have met many agents over the years who did not have a basic health insurance plan. We need to continue to find resources to assist agents in their lives as they grow their business.
- Encourage agents to think of their futures via investments in real estate or other financial planning opponents such as SEP’s, 401K’s, and/or Roth IRA’s.
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
Frankly, I have always been aiding several organizations when offered and or asked. I have never sought a leadership position post-college and I feel now is the time to serve you. I believe the successful real estate career I have built as an individual agent and my ability to help other agents over the years in a behind-the-scenes capacity will bring a distinct perspective to the board. Should you have any questions that you would like me to answer please feel free to call me at 610-213-6900 or email me at email@example.com. Thank you for your consideration!