All Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® members are required to complete a Membership Training course every three years. The purpose of this requirement is to raise the level of professionalism of the Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® member through education.
The organization’s Board of Directors identifies a topic that will increase the members’ value in real estate transactions and relationships. For the 2022-2024 cycle, the Association (with the approval of its Board of Directors) has developed the 3 ½-hour training course “Problem Solving & Decision Making in Real Estate.”
Click here for the Course Description
Click here for the Required Membership Training Calendar
Facts about the Membership Training Requirement
- The Membership Training requirement is every three years. The current deadline for the 2022-2024 cycle is December 2024.
- Completion of the Membership Training requirement class also satisfies the 2022-2024 NAR Code of Ethics training requirement.
- REALTOR® members of Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® must complete this course.
- This Class Does Not Provide Continuing Education Credits. Only This Specific Course Provides the Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Required Member Training.
- There is no cost to attend a Membership Training class but registration is required.
- If you have attended a New Member Orientation session since January 2022, you have completed the 2022-2024 requirement.
- A current C2EX endorsement from NAR satisfies the requirement.
- Failure to complete the training by December 2024, will result in the suspension of membership and discontinued access to services (i.e. zipForms, DocuSign, electronic key service, RPR, Forewarn, Tech Helpline, use of the term REALTOR®, the PAR legal hotline, use of Designations and much more) from Tri-County Suburban REALTORS®, Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®. On March 1, 2025, any membership still suspended will be automatically terminated.
For questions on the Membership Training requirement and course, please contact the Director of Professional Development, Paula Tansey at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.