2023 Annual Membership Meeting (@ Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square)
Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® will host its 2023 Annual Membership Meeting, live in-person at the Aronimink Golf Club in Newtown Square on October 26th!
The Association will welcome Jason Pantana, coach, trainer and speaker for Ferry International, a leading real estate coach and training company. His areas of expertise include social media strategy, digital marketing and developing an eye for emerging business trends, including AI! For our Annual Meeting, Jason will present “Bot-Commander – Beat or Get Beat by Competitors” which will help attendees harness the untapped potential of AI to streamline your business and outpace competitors, specifically focusing on:
- How to supercharge content creation and master smart prompting to do more with less time and effort.
- Fine-tuning marketing strategies for optimizing operations and how to make AI your ultimate ally.
- Becoming a Bot-Commander in today’s AI-driven landscape.
In addition to Jason’s presentation, the event will feature a plated lunch and short Association business meeting. The Annual Meeting will also highlight:
- an Affiliate Expo
- Induction ceremony of the 2023 REALTOR® Emeritus class
- Recognition ceremony of the 2023 Leadership Development Program graduates
- Recognition ceremony of the 2023 “Making a Difference: Community Service Awards” winners
- The last chance to vote for the 2024 Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Board of Directors candidates
- Networking with local REALTOR® and Affiliate members
Don’t miss this premier membership event on October 26th in Newtown Square. Register today as tickets are sure to sell out!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Heritage Land Transfer
Legacy Branding Gifts
Boro Home & Building Inspections
A&M Friendly Movers
Pillar to Post
Housemaster Home Inspections
Batten to Beam Inspections
Thursday, October 26th; 11:30am-2:00pm
- 11:30am –12:00pm – Registration and Expo
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Plated Lunch
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm – Association Business Meeting
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Keynote Speaker: Jason Pantana
**Registration deadline is Monday, October 23rd at 12:00pm
3600 St Davids Road
Newtown Square, PA 19073
$35.00 – Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® Member Fee
$45.00 – Non-Member Fee
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Meetings”).
The deadline to receive a refund for your registration is Monday, October 23rd at 12:00pm. Requests must be made in writing to the Association’s bookkeeper, Cathy DiMarco via firstname.lastname@example.org. Member to member transfers are permitted but must also be made in writing.