How To Properly Represent Buyers of New Construction | Virtual Livestream Via Zoom
Objectives of this course include:
- Learn how to properly comp new builds and research the property tax data
- Learn about interim tax bills
- Learn the process and timing for a property tax appeal
- Know what to look for and point out in the builders agreement of sale
- Know your buyers rights surrounding inspections, warranties, walkthroughs & construction delays
- Learn how to educate your buyer and help them avoid costly or unexpected pitfalls
April 20th; 9:00am-12:30pm SATURDAY
May 13th; 9:00am-12:30pm
Held Virtually Via Zoom
Please note: the student’s camera must be on, and the student must be in front of the camera for the duration of the class, in order to receive continuing education credit.
$45.00 (FREE for MCE Season Pass holders)
3.5 hours 2022-2024 PA License Renewal
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes”) or call the Association of REALTORS® School at 610-560-4900.
Questions? Contact Michelle Leister, ARS Director of Student Services.