Bright MLS Webinar: Toolkit for Virtual Listing Presentations
While our business has been changed by statewide stay-at-home orders and restricted business practices, it has not stopped. Every week thousands of listings are coming into the market, going under contract, and closing. How do you convince a prospective seller that the market is still moving even in these challenging times? Learn to harness modern technology and the tools in Bright MLS to conduct a Virtual Listing Presentation with your prospective seller. Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® welcomes Bright’s local representative Heidi Wosak for a program that clearly describes the logistics involved in meeting with your client in a webinar environment, and leveraging Bright’s reports, statistics and more.
- Determining your client’s comfort level with technology
- Picking a webinar platform and ‘sharing’ your presentation
- Proving that the market is alive using property data and Bright reports
- ‘Presentation Day’ tips
- Reviewing your marketing strategies with the seller in the webinar
- Follow-up tools to use after the meeting
- Q&A – Bring Your Questions!
February 24th; 1:00pm-2:00pm
Virtual Meeting – Connect Remotely from Home or the Office
FREE for Tri-County Suburban Members
Click here to register Registration will be processed through Bright MLS