Realty One Group Restore, Collegeville
20+ Years Active in Real Estate
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
- Broker / Owner of Realty One Group Restore
- Team Leader of The Mike Howell Sales Team
- Chair of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee at TCSR
- PAR Board of Directors 2021-2022
- Suburban West REALTORS® Association Board of Directors 2020
- CEO of Kingdom Coaching LLC
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
- 2023 Director
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
- 2018 Leadership Development Program
- Association of REALTORS® School
- Being a member of the Board and Chairing Diversity and Inclusion committee
- The Tri-County leadership team and staff is top notch
- Overall professionalism and the environment of our Association
- Being an instructor at the Association helps me to keep on top of my game and keep my skills sharp
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
- Changes in Technology
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Economic Trends
- Changes in Business Models
- Workspace Environment
- Professional Standards and Education
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
- Professionalism of the Real Estate Agent
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Business Building and Financial Management Training
- Code of Ethics / Integrity
- Technology-Based Education
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
Over the years, the more time I have spent at the Association growing, learning and now teaching it is clear that our vision and values align very well together. The passion that the Association has for Professionalism, Integrity, Leadership, Customer Service, and Diversity & Inclusion amongst its members brings out the best in me and encourages me to use my time and talents to further advance our Association’s mission, vision and values.