Realty One Group Restore, Collegeville
21 Years of REALTOR® Membership
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
Founder/Owner of Realty One Group Restore with offices in 3 locations and a thriving agent community with over 135+ professional agents. CEO of Kingdom Coaching LLC PAR Board of Directors from 2021 to Present TCSR Board of Directors 2023 TCSR – Chair of Diversity and Inclusion Committee 2021-2022 Instructor for the LDP, teaching “Everybody at the Table”, as well as CE instructor for Diversity and Inclusion and Fair Housing.
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
As a Director I would bring leadership, energy, vision, perspective, and influence. Potential 2025 Chairman.
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
- LDP 2018 Graduate
- Chairing a Committee and Serving on the Board
- Being an Instructor at the Association
- Serving in an environment with like minded, professional, growth-oriented team members at the TCSR association
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
- Economic Trends
- Professional Standards and Education
- Change in Real Estate Business Models/Commission Structures
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Workspace Environments
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
- Professionalism of the Real Estate Agent Code of Ethics
- Business Building and Financial Management
- Training Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
I believe in the Law of Environment. It is clear that TCSR has a real passion for professionalism, integrity, leadership development, customer service, and Diversity and Inclusion. Having the opportunity to be a part of this elite, professional environment over the years has helped me grow and brought out the best in me. I would love to see this positive momentum continue to move forward by using my time, talents, and influence to further advance the Association’s mission, vision, values, and goals.