Copper Hill Real Estate, LLC
13 Years Active in Real Estate
Please expand on your previous leadership experience
- Started, bootstrapped, scaled, and currently manage a successful real estate brokerage, Copper Hill
- Mentor and coach for over 30 agents and 2 employees
- Philly Spring Cleanup: Project leader for 8 years
- Roxborough Development Corporation: Board Member and President for 10 years
- Green Tree Run HOA: Board Member, Treasurer, and President for 4 years
- Estates of Whitemarsh Hills HOA: Board Member for 2 years
- Northwest Philadelphia Network: Started, managed, and scaled a networking group for 5 years.
What role do you hope to play on the Board?
What Association benefits and/or offerings have provided you the most value in your business?
Agent paperwork, networking, learning opportunities, and speaking opportunities.
What industry trends do you feel will affect our association in the upcoming years?
Buyer agency and MLSs
What do you think should be the priority issues being addressed by the Association today?
How to educate our REALTOR® members about the future, and how to stay ahead of industry changes. Be as valuable as you can be to your network.
Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
I want to utilize my entrepreneurial business and leadership experience to better TCSR and help educate members about the benefits of real estate as a career.