Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® is excited to share the 2023 “Making a Difference” REALTOR® Community Service Award winners. The three recipients were announced at the association’s Annual Membership Meeting, held October 26th.
REALTOR® Community Service Award Recipients
- Tayler Moots was awarded the grand prize, a donation of $10,000 for her charity CASA Youth Advocates
- 2nd Prize: Mark Tucker was awarded $4,000 for his charity St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children – Reach Out and Read Program
- 3rd Prize: Gwen Skalish was awarded $3,000 for her charity the First Presbyterian Church of Glenolden Thanksgiving Ministry
- Honorable Mention: Patricia Spada was awarded $1,500 for Cooper Cares, Inc.
- Honorable Mention: Suzanne Kelley was awarded $15,00 for USO of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Honorable Mention: Anthony Patterson, Sr was awarded $1,500 for The Nile Swim Club of Yeadon
The Tri-County Suburban “Making a Difference” Community Service Awards recognize active REALTOR® members who are making an extraordinary impact on their community through volunteer work. Nominees are judged primarily on the level and impact of personal contribution. Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials and other resources may also be considered by the awards task force as well.
For questions regarding the Making a Difference Community Service Awards, please call 610-560-4800.